- I got to the post office just before it closed and sent the letter.
- We invited Stephanie to the party but she didn’t come.
- Jack lost his job because he made too many mistakes.
- Everyone knew that it was Bill’s fault, but nobody said anything.
- Karen took thr keys from the kitchen table and run out the door.
- I was bored, so Mum gave me some money to go shopping.
- Do you remember the time we went India on holiday?
- It started raining, but luckily I had an umbrella.
- I don’t want to go and see film because I saw it last week.
- I don’t need a football because I sell myball yesterday.
- I know a lot about Paris because I been there two years ago.
- I don’t need to worry about my homework because I do it last night.
- I haven’t got a Playstation because I sell it in June.
- Mum is angry with me because I broke the glassa week ago.