Skip to content
- In Britain you can drive car when you are 17 years old.
- Have you lived in London for a long time?
- “Do you drink green tea?” ”Yes! Every morning”.
- I am very pleased to hear that you pass the exams.
- How long have you playing chess? “Since 1998”.
- Printing was invented in ancient China.
- I had stopped at the traffic lights because they were red.
- That’s the man whose wife is a doctor.
- Both boys’ faces were red with embarrassment.
- You look very tired! What have you done?
- I was really depressed after I watched the film.
- She won the race although all the others being professional athletes.
- We arrived at the cinema late. The film was already started.
- It’s Sunday and so I don’t have to go to work.
- If I know, I would have told you.
- Tom and Sue broke up last May. Now she’s getting married to Andrew.
- It’s OK. I remembered to bring the tickets . Here they are.
- They are great friends but they don’t meat themselves very often.
- I wish I studied computing at school when I was younger.
- You look hungry! Would you like some tea and cake?
- I took my car to garage yesterday because it made strange noises.
- There is too much traffic on the roads of New York.
- Andrew bought Susan a few roses.
- Because of the bad economic station, 200 workers have been made redundant last month.
- You mustn’t take photographs inside the Church.
- When I was a boy I would live in Sydney.