- I’ve seen this film already.
- John and Julie have bought their car for about a year.
- She hasn’t taken her driving test yet.
- Sue has been a tour guide since she left university.
- Haven’t you ridden into town on your new bike yet?
- This new computer has made my life a lot easier.
- We haven’t decided what to get Mark for his birthday yet.
- Has Paul ever met a famous person?
- I’ve never played this game before.
- Adam tidied his room last night.
- Have you lived here since 2005?
- Carol and I went to the cinema three nights ago.
- It’s the first time you have visited our flat, isn’t it?
- They haven’t given the baby a name yet.
- Did you go to New York when you went to the States last summer?
- Have you ever sent an e-mail before?
- Lesson hasn’t started yet .
- Teacher has already written on the board.
- Joe and Tim have just come into the classroom.
- Tony hasn’t finished getting books ready.
- Christine has already opened the book.
- Dave has dropped his pen on the floor.
- He hasn’t picked it up yet.