- You should take up a sport and then you would get more exercise.
- I’m trying to work! Could you please turn your music down?
- Just ask and I’m sure the other children will let you join in.
- The referee sent David off for arguing with him.
- This is my favourite song! Turn it up!
- A mobile phone rang, but musician just carried on playing.
- We can’t afford to eat up very often.
- I’ve decided to become a vegetarian and give off meat.
- We were waiting outside the stadium for a long time before they finally let us in.
- I’ve got that concert in DVD-it’s fantastic!
- I ran all the way home and I was just at time for my favourite programme.
- Everyone clapped when the singer came on the stage.
- At the cinema, Mum sat on the right, Dad sat on the left and I sat om the middle.
- Ed doesn’t want to become a professional footballer. He just does it for fun.
- What’s the name of that song you were singing earlier?
- I started to learn the piano, but I don’t think I’ve much musical talent, to be honest.
- My Dad used to be really fit and was on his college athletic team.
- When you were young, did you ever played in the street with other local children?
- Alan is studying to be an actor, but I don’t think he’s enjoying it.
- They have a wonderful collection of old toys at the museum in town.
- My grandad loves to sailing and we often go out on his boat.
- You have to practice a lot if you want to work as a musician.